At-Home Lash Removal Kit
This is a very difficult time for all of us. If you are quarantined and need to remove some lashes this kit is for you, This is faster than any home remedy. Please do not pull your natural lashes out!
This remover does sting if it gets in your eye, so take your time, The gel keeps it from running, but you must be careful during your application. If you have someone quarantined with you - get their help! You will want to keep your eye closed and still as much as you can while the remover is processing.
With so many different adhesives (and amounts of adhesive) used by lash techs, it is difficult to know the exact time it will take for the remover to loosen the bond of your adhesive. We have included enough remover that you will be able to repeat as necessary until your lashes are safely removed.
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- You MUST REMOVE CONTACTS prior to applying remover.
- Read all instructions before starting.
ONLY PERFORM THIS ON ONE EYE AT A TIME
- Apply under eye pad for added skin protection (narrow end goes to inside of your eye.)
This is the only optional step. You may perform this without the gel pad, which is slightly easier.
- Dip your lint-free wand in the remover
- With your eye closed, apply the remover to the base of your lashes, avoiding your eyelid.
- Gently work in the remover until the area with is fully covered.
DO NOT GET THE REMOVER IN YOUR EYE.
- Let stand for 6 minutes. Remain as still as possible to avoid the remover getting your eye. (It stings!)
- After the 6 minutes, using the same lint-free wand, work the gel over your extensions until the extensions are off your natural lashes.
If your extensions are not 'sliding' off, apply additional remover and wait another six minutes. Repeat steps 2-6 until your lashes 'slide' off.
- Remove the under eye pad (if you applied it).
- Using a dry cotton pad, wipe away lashes and excess remover.
- Soak a cotton pad in eye wash (or water) and wipe away remaining remover
- Thoroughly wash your eye.
- Repeat for the other eye